Includes everything you need for one year! See book list below.
Everything You Need for One Year
Choose a Purchase Option:
For additional students
Based on years of research, Memoria Press is pleased to offer the first year of our planned Junior K-12 classical curriculum. Now your child can have a Highlands Latin education at home using the very same materials our teachers use in our highly acclaimed Kindergarten program. By following the daily lesson plans in our full-year Curriculum Guide, you will have every tool you need to give your child the very best education possible.
Our outstanding phonics/reading program provides extensive practice in the critical first step of learning to read–blending short vowels in three-letter words. To ensure reading success, we provide abundant reading practice, including First Start Reading’s 25 phonetic stories, 20 additional beginner books, and, finally, three colorful readers with short stories that will reward and motivate your beginning reader.
- Kindergarten Curriculum: Complete Lesson Plans for One Year
- Kindergarten Enrichment Guide
- Kindergarten Art Cards
- Copybook I
- Composition & Sketchbook
- The Golden Children's Bible
- Christian Liberty Nature Reader (Book K)
- Animal Alphabet Coloring Book
- First Start Reading: Books A, B, C, D, & Teacher Guide
- Classical Phonics
- SRA Phonics 1
- EPS Primary Phonics Sets 1 & 2 (red & blue books)
- Rod & Staff Beginning Arithmetic 1: Student Workbook, Part 1
- Rod & Staff Beginning Arithmetic 1: Teacher Manual
- Rod & Staff Beginning Arithmetic 1: Practice Sheets
- Numbers Books 1 & 2
- Soft and White
- Fun in the Sun
- Scamp and Tramp
- Rod & Staff 1/2" Ruled Penmanship Tablet
*items in blue are part of the Consumable Books Set
Cathy Duffy Reviews: Memoria Press Curriculum Packages
"I received my MP Kindergarten and have completed the first week. I am so pleased! What a fantastic program. I have been homeschooling, and putting together my own materials, for 7 years. And as picky as I am, I can honestly say that I could not have put together a better kindergarten program myself. This is a tried and true curriculum, and I am resting in knowing that I am giving my daughter the best!"