The Second Form Greek Student Workbook has approximately 6 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning in a logical progression spread over four days.
After finishing Second Form Greek, the student will have mastered the following:
- All third declension nouns and adjectives
- The middle and passive paradigms for all six Greek verb tenses
- The future and imperfect tenses of the to be verb
- The interrogative, indefinite, relative, and reflexive pronouns
- Over 200 vocabulary words