The Second Form Greek Flashcards are pre-cut and cover relevant course vocabulary (Greek and lesson number on one side; English, part of speech, and occasional, helpful categorization information on the other).
After finishing Second Form Greek, the student will have mastered the following:
- All third declension nouns and adjectives
- The middle and passive paradigms for all six Greek verb tenses
- The future and imperfect tenses of the to be verb
- The interrogative, indefinite, relative, and reflexive pronouns
- Over 200 vocabulary words
There are no reviews yet.