The Second Form Greek Student Text offers a systematic presentation of Greek grammar in five logical units and includes appendices with English grammar, a vocabulary index, an explanation of Principal Parts, and more.
After finishing Second Form Greek, the student will have mastered the following:
- All third declension nouns and adjectives
- The middle and passive paradigms for all six Greek verb tenses
- The future and imperfect tenses of the to be verb
- The interrogative, indefinite, relative, and reflexive pronouns
- Over 200 vocabulary words