The Second Form Greek Teacher Manual is an everything-you-could-possibly-need manual. Organized for easy access, it contains Student Text inset with answers in color, day-by-day lesson plans, weekly recitation schedule, oral drills, optional parsing and analysis of the Greek sayings, and additional notes.
After finishing Second Form Greek, the student will have mastered the following:
- All third declension nouns and adjectives
- The middle and passive paradigms for all six Greek verb tenses
- The future and imperfect tenses of the to be verb
- The interrogative, indefinite, relative, and reflexive pronouns
- Over 200 vocabulary words