The Second Form Greek Program covers the following.
- The Student Text offers a systematic presentation of Greek grammar in five logical units and includes appendices with English grammar, a vocabulary index, an explanation of Principal Parts, and more.
- An everything-you-could-possibly-need Teacher Manual that includes Student Text inset with answers in color, day-by-day lesson plans, weekly recitation schedule, oral drills, and additional notes.
- A full-size Student Workbook with approximately 6 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning, with a logical progression spread over four days.
- A Quizzes & Tests booklet with reproducible weekly quizzes and unit tests that ensure material is being mastered, and a grading rubric for the teacher.
- A Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests) with answers to the workbook and quizzes/tests.
- A Pronunciation Audio Streaming & CD that includes all vocabulary, sayings, and grammar forms for each lesson.
After finishing Second Form Greek, the student will have mastered the following:
- All third declension nouns and adjectives
- The middle and passive paradigms for all six Greek verb tenses
- The future and imperfect tenses of the to be verb
- The interrogative, indefinite, relative, and reflexive pronouns
- Over 200 vocabulary words