Third Form Latin Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests)
Third Form Latin continues the journey of Latin grammar by reviewing all material in First and Second Form, completing the verb paradigms for all four conjugations in the indicative active and passive, and much more. Third Form employs the identical format of First and Second Form—an attractive, concise Student Text, systematic presentation in five units, extensive Workbook exercises, and a Teacher Manual with everything you need to successfully teach this course.
*The Third Form Latin Workbook Key is not needed if you buy the Third Form Latin Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests). We make this version available for our customers enrolled in the Online Academy or similar courses.
The Third Form Latin Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests) features inset pages from the Student Workbook and the Quizzes & Tests booklet with the answers in an easy-to-read, 2-color format. A grammar catechism (including all questions from First and Second Form) and vocabulary drill sheets are also provided.
In Third Form, the student will master:
- Perfect system passive indicative of all four conjugations
- Active and passive subjunctive (all tenses) of all four conjugations
- Imperative mood and vocative case
- 4th declension neuter nouns
- 3rd declension adjectives of one & three terminations, and nine irregular adjectives
- Regular and irregular comparison of adjectives and adverbs
- Pronouns: 3rd person personal, demonstrative, intensive, and reflexive
- Syntax: apposition, adjectives used as nouns, purpose clauses, exhortations, deliberative questions, and objective & partitive genitive
Workbook Drill Forms
|Dimensions||9 x 11 x 0.75 in|
You may also like…