Our Complete Preschool Curriculum Package provides you with everything you need for a gentle introduction to school!
- Preschool Curriculum Manual
- Prayers for Children: A Little Golden Book Classic
- Jesus Is With Me by Joni Walker
- Jesus Hears Me by Joni Walker
- Jesus Knows Me by Joni Walker
- Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Best Mouse Cookie by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond
- Little Fur Family by Margaret Wise Brown
- Bunny’s Noisy Book by Margaret Wise Brown
- From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? by bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
- Numbers, Colors, Shapes
- The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
- Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit based on the original tale by Beatrix Potter
- Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings by Matthew Van Fleet
- My Very First Book of Shapes by Eric Carle
- ABC: Amazing Alphabet Book! by Dr. Seuss
- Put Me in the Zoo by Robert Lopshire
- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb by Al Perkins
- Cars and Trucks From A to Z
- My First Counting Book: A Little Golden Book Classic
- The Animals’ Christmas Eve: A Little Golden Book
- Big Dog … Little Dog by P.D. Eastman
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss
- A Children’s Treasury of Nursery Rhymes illustrated by Linda Bleck
- 1 Is One by Tasha Tudor
Want to hear from other families using the Memoria Press Curriculum packages? Check out our Homeschooling with Memoria Press video, where a homeschooling mother explains what she and her family love about the Memoria Press Classical Core Curriculum. With children ranging in age from 2 to 14, this family juggles multiple cores throughout the day.
“Preschool doesn’t need to be complicated, but I was overwhelmed at the idea of coming up with every lesson/activity by myself. The Memoria Press curriculum was PERFECT for me.” – Katelyn
4 weeks ago my wife and son just started working through this curriculum together and we can’t believe the progress he’s made in such little time. We will definitely be using the Jr K program next year.
Brohgan Dieker –
I’m using this curriculum and the Jr. Kindergarten curriculum for my 3 kids, ages 1, 2, and 4. The Preschool is perfect for the 1 and 2 year-olds. They love the books, and we all love the structure this adds to our day, especially now that we haven’t been spending our entire days outdoors.
We are still social distancing in our area, and my kids attended preschool in person last year, but we are doing it at home now. It wasn’t our plan A, but this curriculum has helped us make the best of our days at home. I tried coordinating this myself, but this year has been hard, and it is such a weight off my shoulders to not have to coordinate all the details.
It is a very affordable option for our family, especially since we already own many of the books and several are available at our library. Thank you for allowing us to purchase the curriculum this way!
Thomas Schafbuch –
I use this my Curriculum Set with my 3-year old and it is a big hit. It provides great structure for education and additional reading time is never a bad thing. I intent to continue using these curriculum sets as she progresses through the lessons.
Rebecca Chappell –
This curriculum has been wonderful! Before the start of the school year, I was worried about keeping my preschooler focused on learning. My preschooler loves the colorful pictures in the books. The moral in each story is perfect for little ones learning about themselves, God, and the world around them. Reading to my child, and having my child point out things in the book, is the most exciting part of our school day.
Michele Bobo –
I checked out lots of preschool curriculums, many of which were a bit overkill in my opinion. The MP preschool program was perfect for my book-loving son! We so enjoyed reading and discussing the wonderful stories, memorizing Bible verses, reciting, nursery rhymes, learning to use scissors, playing games, etc. Thank you, MP, for creating an easy-to-use preschool program that also introduces young children to important skills. We have also completed the Jr K curriculum and are currently in the middle of Kindergarten.