About the text (sold separately):
“Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based solely on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- a key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare’s language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library’s vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Michael Neill” (from the publisher)
The Teacher Guide contains the answers to the Student Guide and the Quizzes and Tests.
There are no reviews yet.