About the text:
“Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based solely on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- a key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare’s language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library’s vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Michael Neill” (from the publisher)
The Set includes Henry V by William Shakespeare, the Student Study Guide, and the Teacher Guide.
There are no reviews yet.