Sodalitas Family Picnic
July 9, 2023 6:00-8:30 p.m. | Shelter 1, E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park
- Set aside this time to gather and fellowship before two power-packed days at our Sodalitas conference. Bring your own take-out, and we’ll provide water bottles and desserts.
- Our picnic shelter has access to restrooms, a playground, and plenty of green space to bring lawn games. All family members are welcome.
- At 6:15 p.m. we will run some formal introductions and fellowship time to ensure you meet new friends. Don’t miss it!
- Rain will ruin our lawn games, but the shelter will keep us dry. Join us rain or shine.
- Use this link for directions from our Spring Meadows campus or Google Maps can easily find the main entrance to E.P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park off Freys Hill Road.
- Find Shelter 1 off Freys Hill Road, turn into the park’s main entrance, and veer left for parking. Please look for Memoria Press signs to enter the correct area off the parking lot. However, the playground and large shelter are hard to miss.
- Finally, use Carrie’s cell phone (502-417-8755) if you are wandering around.
Local Take-Out Options
While we know you can find a Wendy’s or McDonald’s anywhere, here are some local take-out options with better Louisville flair to pick up on your way.
- These restaurants are all in Middletown. Please make sure you are ordering take-out from their Middletown locations.
- These restaurants are in the Springhurst area, just north of the park near the intersection of Freys Hill Road and Westport Road. Please make sure you are ordering take-out from their Springhurst locations.