The Novare Physical Science Resource CD contains the following:
- A course overview with pacing, organization, and grading suggestions.
- A quiz bank with 28 quizzes in .doc format.
- Quiz keys with solutions to the computational portions of every quiz.
- A final exam for both the fall and spring terms (two total exams).
- Final exam keys with solutions to the computational portions of both exams.
- Weekly review guides with computation practice.
- An experiment manual with preparation, materials list, and safety recommendations for each experiment.
- A suggested daily course schedule for the entire year.
- Sample answers to verbal questions.
Files are in either PDF or Microsoft Word .doc format. In addition, this CD includes directions to the 12 experiments that accompany the Novare Physical Science course. They cover kinetic energy, electrostatic forces, heat of fusion, refraction, and more.