Teach Yourself Cursive
Grades 5 - Adult
- For older students and adults
- Easy methods to make learning cursive a pleasure
- Step-by-step lesson plan
- Practice just 15 minutes a day to get remarkable results
- 14 Tips for left-handers
- Helps develop your individual style
- Handwriting improvement techniques for everyone
Pencil & Paper Position for Right Handers
Pencil & Paper Position for Left Handers
Check out this Pychology Today article on the Biological and Psychology Benefits of Learning Cursive!
“Iris Hatfield has done it again! Teach Yourself Cursive makes practice easy and interesting, with plenty of guides and incentives to keep us improving in handwriting that is consistent, legible, and yes, faster than printing. Above all, New American Cursive is proven to be based on positive psychological principles.
-Willa W. Smith: Ed. D.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 11 x .5 in|
You may also like…