Rod & Staff Grade 6 Math Set
Regarding the Rod & Staff Grade 6 Math Set, the publisher says: “This hardcover textbook has 170 lessons that review and extend skills taught in previous levels. Review in each lesson keeps previous skills current.”
From the publisher: “New concepts include the following areas.
- Numbers—Greatest common factor, lowest common multiple, mental shortcuts in calculations.
- Fractions—Decimal—fraction equivalents.
- Decimals—Multiplying and dividing.
- Percents—Discounts, commissions, interest
- Measures—Conversions between English and metric measures, time zones
- Geometry—Perimeter and area of triangles and parallelograms, circumference and area of circles, measuring angles with a protractor.
- Graphs—Constructing circle graph.”
The Rod & Staff Grade 6 Set includes the Student Book, the Teacher’s Manual (Parts 1 & 2), Chapter Tests, and Quizzes and Speed Tests.