From the publisher:
“Reading problems are exercised regularly, and the following areas of study are also covered.
- Numbers—Place value to hundred billion, decimals to thousandths, factoring and prime numbers.
- Measures—Metric system: basic units and prefixes, changing units.
- Fractions—Multiplying and dividing, understanding ratio and proportion.
- Geometry—Finding volume, introduction to lines, points, and angles.
- Percents—Fraction-decimal-percent equivalents
- Graphs—Line graphs
A separate tablet of speed drills provides a timed drill for every second lesson. Speed drills exercise a wide range of skills taught in Grade 5. the 17 chapter tests are bound in a separate book let with tear-out sheets.
The teacher’s manual comes in two volumes. Each lesson shows the pupil’s pages full size with answers filled in. Extra pages give detailed guidance for the teacher in lesson presentation. Answer keys for speed drills and tests are included.”