Latina Christiana Pronunciation CD, Fourth Edition
**New and improved edition! Features numerous adjustments to make a great product even better! (Not compatible with prior editions.)**
The Latina Christiana Pronunciation CD gives the correct pronunciation for each lesson and for the prayers and songs in LC.
Pronunciation CD Sample (Lesson 1):
Latina Christiana is, quite simply, the best grammar-based Latin course available for beginning students. Cheryl Lowe’s clear explanations, easy instructions, and step-by-step approach have led thousands of teachers and students to declare, “I love Latin!” Each lesson consists of a grammar form, ten vocabulary words, and English derivatives to
help build vocabulary and a Latin saying that teaches students about their Christian and classical heritage. Five review lessons help ensure that your student has mastered the material.
Each lesson consists of a grammar form, ten vocabulary words, and English derivatives to help build vocabulary and a Latin saying that teaches students about their Christian and
classical heritage. Five review lessons help ensure that your student has mastered the material.
Exercises reinforce memory work and teach grammar in incremental steps through simple translation. Grammar coverage includes 1st-2nd declension nouns, 1st-2nd conjugation verbs, 1st-2nd declension adjectives, the irregular verb to be, and 1st-2nd person pronouns.
- Complete verbal pronunciation for each lesson
- Prayers & songs [ex. Benedic Domine (Table Blessing), Pater Noster (Lord’s Prayer), Adeste Fideles, Dona Nobis Pacem, etc.]
- Latina Christiana Review Worksheets, which contain 1-2 cumulative review pages for each Latina Christiana lesson to promote mastery
- Ludere Latine, which has enrichment activities such as word finds and crossword puzzles to help students master the Latina Christiana vocabulary and grammar
- Latina Christiana Grammar Charts, whose grammar forms on large charts help students see the organization of the Latin grammar at a quick glance
- Lingua Angelica CD, with Latin prayers and hymns, beautifully sung by a six-voice Gregorian chant choir. A Lingua Angelica Song Book with the sheet music and lyrics is also available.
- Latin Cursive Copybook: Hymns & Prayers, which combines handwriting practice and Latin practice.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 0.25 in|