The First Form Greek Student Workbook has approximately 6 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning in a logical progression spread over four days. Also included are a final review, blank drill forms for practice, and two-page weekly reviews (Leson 4 ff.) of vocabulary, and later, grammar.
After finishing First Form Greek, the student will have mastered:
- The six indicative active tenses of the omega verb
- Present tense of the to be verb
- Two noun declensions
- First & second declension adjectives
- Personal & demonstrative pronouns
- Approximately 130 vocabulary words