The First Form Greek Teacher Manual is an everything-you-could-possibly-need manual. Organized for easy access, it contains Student Text inset with answers in color, day-by-day lesson plans, weekly recitation schedule, oral drills, optional parsing and analysis of the Greek sayings, and additional notes. For students who already know Latin, the Teacher Manual includes references to similar linguistic features in (the more regular) Latin.
After finishing First Form Greek, the student will have mastered:
- The six indicative active tenses of the omega verb
- Present tense of the to be verb
- Two noun declensions
- First & second declension adjectives
- Personal & demonstrative pronouns
- Approximately 130 vocabulary words