The First Form Greek Flashcards are pre-cut and cover the vocabulary (Greek, lesson number, and any derivative, on one side; English on the other), Greek sayings (Greek and lesson number on one side, English on the other), and grammar forms(cue word/ending and declension or tense name on one side; Latin forms and lesson number on the other).
After finishing First Form Greek, the student will have mastered:
- The six indicative active tenses of the omega verb
- Present tense of the to be verb
- Two noun declensions
- First & second declension adjectives
- Personal & demonstrative pronouns
- Approximately 130 vocabulary words
There are no reviews yet.