This First Form Greek Basic Set includes the following six items:
- An 9 x 7.5 inch Student Text, which is small, concise, and unintimidating with 31 two-page lessons on facing, uncluttered pages.
- An everything-you-could-possibly-need Teacher Manual that includes Student Text inset with answers in color, day-by-day lesson plans, weekly recitation schedule, oral drills, and additional notes.
- A full-size Student Workbook with approximately 6 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning, with a logical progression spread over four days. Also included are blank drill forms and two-page weekly reviews (Leson 4 ff.) of vocabulary, and later, grammar.
- A Quizzes & Tests booklet with reproducible weekly quizzes and unit tests that ensure material is being mastered, and a grading rubric for the teacher.
- A Teacher Key (for Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests) with answers to the workbook and quizzes/tests.
- A Pronunciation CD that includes all vocabulary, sayings, and grammar forms for each lesson.
After finishing the basic set of First Form Greek, the student will have mastered:
- The six indicative active tenses of the omega verb
- Present tense of the to be verb
- Two noun declensions
- First & second declension adjectives
- Personal & demonstrative pronouns
- Approximately 130 vocabulary words
First Form Greek Errata
There are no reviews yet.