Elementary Greek: Year 3 Set
Year Three: Continues the study of basic vocabulary, grammar, and translation. More complex grammar is covered, including the future tense.
Finally, a Koine Greek text that’s both simple and substantial! Designed to be used as a full course for teaching children as young as 4th grade, Elementary Greek may also serve as a self-teaching program for teens and adults. No previous knowledge is necessary and each concept is covered thoroughly and reviewed regularly throughout the course.
Thirty weeks of daily lessons in the textbook ensure a complete school year of brief, incremental lessons with no additional planning. The student workbook provides practice and application at each step of the way. An audio companion CD is available to aid in pronunciation of individual letters, words, grammar paradigms and passages. The set also includes flashcards that cover every vocabulary word used in the text.
In the Textbook:
- Designed with Daily Lesson Plans so you always know what to do next
- The text includes memory work, grammar lessons, review work, and practice exercises
- The text addresses the student directly with clear explanations and straightforward instructions
In the Workbook:
- Daily exercises and activities to coach translation skills and to reinforce concepts from the text
- Copywork for all memory verses and vocabulary
- Regular drill and creative review mean students build strong foundations for later study
Audio Companion CD:
- Content tied directly to textbook lessons
- Tracked almost 100 to allow easy access to specific content from the textbook
- Packaged in a sturdy, protective plastic box suitable for shelving and easily found
- Covers all the letters and vocabulary from the textbook, including future verb forms in Year Three
- Heavy cardstock with coating on both sides for durability
- Rounded top left corners for easy cleanup and arrangement in the same direction
- Includes English derivatives
Suggested timeline for adding Greek to your curriculum:
7th Greek Alphabet Book
Those wishing to add Greek earlier may use the following timeline:
4th Greek Alphabet Book