Traditional Logic II
We are currently working thriugh Traditional Logic II. Just read your write up in the latest newsletter. I was not suprised by the comment that "The level of understanding of traditional logic attained in this course would be more than that typically attained in a college course." I have been struggling to keep up with the material at a pace I thought was reasonable.
Could you answer a few questions please?
1. Is this a semester course or a year long course at your school?
2. How many weeks do you allow for each lesson?
3. How many high school credits do you issue for successful completion? Of Traditional Logic I? Of Traditional Logic II?
4. Should we try to fit in Material Logic I before Classical Rhetoric? I only have two more years with my oldest, and want to maximize our efforts!
5. Will there be a DVD for Classical Rhetoric? If so, when? Can Classical Rhetoric be completed in one year?
6. How difficult is Classical Rhetoric in relation to Traditional Logic II?
Thank you so much for everything,
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Traditional Logic - Kreeft books||smillard00||9-12 Curriculum Board||2||08-04-2011 07:46 PM|
|Traditional Logic Proofs||elliottbn||9-12 Curriculum Board||0||02-17-2009 05:05 PM|
|Traditional versus Modern Logic||upperhappy||9-12 Curriculum Board||1||07-10-2008 03:23 PM|
|Traditional Logic II - How helpful are the DVDs?||tcarnes||9-12 Curriculum Board||1||01-31-2007 08:26 PM|
|Traditional Logic I,II and Material Logic for HS credit||Susan in MS||9-12 Curriculum Board||3||03-19-2006 03:45 PM|