Includes everything you need for one year! See book list below.
Sixth Grade Curriculum
Everything You Need for One Year
Choose a Purchase Option:
For additional students
Based on years of research, Memoria Press is pleased to offer our planned Junior K-12 classical curriculum. Now your child can have a Highlands Latin education at home using the very same materials our teachers use in our highly acclaimed programs. By following the daily lesson plans in our full-year Curriculum Guide, you will have every tool you need to give your child the very best education possible.
- 6th Grade Curriculum: Complete Lesson Plans for One Year
- Third Form Latin complete set (text, workbook, quizzes, teacher, pronunciation CD, instructional DVDs, flashcards)
- Sixth Grade Literature Guide Sets (student and teacher) w/ Novels (Anne of Green Gables; The Bronze Bow; The Hobbit)
- Famous Men of Greece set (student, teacher, text, flashcards)
- Horatius at the Bridge
- The Trojan War set (student, teacher, text)
- Christian Studies IV set (student & teacher)
- Classical Composition III: The Chreia/Maxim Stage (student & teacher)*
- Rod and Staff Arithmetic 6 (student, teacher, tests, quizzes)
- Rod and Staff Spelling 7 (student, teacher)
- Rod and Staff English 6 (student, teacher, worksheets, tests)
- The Story of the Thirteen Colonies and The Great Republic
- 200 Questions About American History (student, teacher)
- Everything You Need to Know About American History Homework
- Tree Book for Kids and Their Grown Ups
- Peterson First Guide: Trees
- Tree Book Set (text, student, teacher)
- Exploring the World of Biology
- Exploring the World of Biology Quizzes, Reviews, & Tests
- Greek Alphabet (student, teacher)
Note: The Golden Children's Bible is a supplement for 3rd-6th grades; included in K-2nd grade packages.
Note: Poetry for the Grammar Stage is a supplement for 4th-6th grades; included in 3rd grade package.
Note: English Grammar Recitation is a supplement for 4th-7th grades; included in 3rd grade package.
Concerning Latin ... Students should complete First and Second Form Latin before moving to Third Form Latin. Third Form may be substituted for First or Second Form in the 6th Grade Curriculum Package at no additional cost. To substitute one of these other Latin programs for Third Form, please call us toll-free at 877-862-1097.
*Concerning Composition ... Students should complete Classical Composition I: The Fable Stage and Classical Composition II: The Narrative Stage before moving on to Classical Composition III: The Chreia/Maxim Stage. Please consult our Classical Composition sequence chart if you have any questions, or call us toll-free at 877-862-1097 if you have further questions or would like to substitute another level.
**items in blue are part of the Consumable Books Set
Suggested Summer Reading (before 7th grade): Story of the World, Vol. 4
Cathy Duffy Reviews: Memoria Press Curriculum Packages
"I am a long time fan and user of Memoria Press. Needless to say I was happy, happy, happy to get the chance to review one of MP’s new Core Packages. As always, MP delivers."